Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time Zones

Let's take a moment and review the concept of "Time Zones."

Here in Budapest, we are 6 hours ahead of New York (Eastern Time Zone) and 7 hours ahead of Houston (Central Time Zone). So for example, if it's 12:00pm in Houston, it's 1:00pm in New York and 7:00pm in Budapest.

Now, you are probably saying, "But Vito, we know this already." Ahh..."Not so" says I.

Specifically, this is for the person or persons that tried to call us last night at 1:34AM & then again at 2:36AM. Being sound asleep, we did not get to answer the phone in time either time so we have no idea who you are. Please review the above and, if necessary, get help to do the math. We'd love to hear from you but you REALLY don't want to talk to me at 2:30 in the morning.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

But I had something REALLY, REALLY important that I wanted to tell you.

Just kidding, it wasn't me. But I'm available to help other folks with the time zone math if they need assistance.

Lisa Marie said...

OK, it's 1 am here, so it should be 8 am there. So why isn't there a new post on your blog yet? Isn't that the routine? Wake up, then blog? The world is dying to know how you slept last night or some meaningless anecdote.

Sorry, I'm just sleep deprived and babbling.