Monday, January 15, 2007

First Day of School

Katie started at her new school this morning. The only problem we had was when VJ dumped his orange juice all over himself at breakfast. I guess we should have expected it since, just like the practice runs we made to Katie's school over the weekend, VJ practiced this maneuver at breakfast yesterday morning as well.

We brought Katie up to her class and some of her classmates showed her around while Anna and I spoke to her new teacher, Mrs. Juno. Mrs. Juno took Katie's picture as well as a family picture of all four of us. VJ got to play while Anna & I talked to Mrs. Juno and was behaving so well that we left him there while we popped next door to the nurse's office. He was MAD when we came back for him when it was time to leave.

Here are some pictures from this morning. I will update later about how her first day went.

1 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Is it my imagination or is she more grown up than when you left a week and a half ago?

No fair letting my goddaughter grow up and making me miss it.