Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Set your TiVo

TiVo Alert!

I just wanted to remind everyone that Grey's Anatomy is on German Channel Pro 7 tonight at 22:10 (You all get that channel, right?).

Now granted, it's dubbed in German and it's an episode from over a year ago but still...it's part 2 of the episode with Christina Ricci and the guy from Early Edition.

God I hate the TV in the hotel. I pray that it gets better when we get into the house and we can get satellite. At least then I should be able to watch old episodes in English.

Lucky for me I've never watched much TV (but Anna is like a freak about it).

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

STOP IT! I'm not supposed to laugh out loud at work.

Hmmm...I seem to remember referring to you as T-Vito on more than one occasion. If my memory serves me, I don't remember anyone named TV-Anna?

Unknown said...

This post was just for me. Vito, GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!