Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to Everyone!

VJ slept in today...almost to 6:45AM! As usual, he got in to bed with us (we try to get another 30 minutes or so before we actually greet the day). However, today this was my cue to go downstairs and hide the eggs. For the first time we hid them outside as we weren't afraid the candy would melt in the blazing Houston heat.

Once Katie woke up we got them dressed and headed on downstairs. We had some chocolate bunnies, bubbles, etc. inside the house and then on to find the eggs outside. Before she saw the bunnies Katie had this to say:

Katie: "May be the Easter Bunny brought us toys like last year.
Me: "He brought toys last year?"
Katie: "Yes, he brought me a Care Bear last year."

Now I feel like crap because, no toys this year -toys in Hungary cost 2-3 times as much. Then I got mad. I wanted to ask how she can remember what the Easter Bunny brought last year but can't remember to flush the toilet after she pees?

Whatever. The kids were both very excited with their candy and the egg hunt. Here are some pictures:



Visit our Kodak Gallery homepage for more pictures from Easter morning.

1 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Are VJ's sleeves short enough on that sweatshirt? How fast is that kid growing?

Still need both their sizes. Any suggestions for VJs belated bday gift and Katie's (hopefully) on-time gift. Send me a separate note or something so nobody else steals my ideas. I know Aunt Jackie is tricky!