Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow Fun

Yesterday started out pretty yucky. We had freezing rain and hail. Lots of fun for driving Katie to school & Anna to work. However, by the time VJ & I made it back home it had changed to snow! By late morning we were able to go out and play in the snow for the very first time.

Katie had been in school all day and because of the weather they had indoor recess so she did not know that it snowed until I picked her up from school. I wish you could have seen her excitement. She went on and on about what fun we were going to have when we got home.

Today it warmed up so we have a nice muddy backyard.

Here are some more pictures from the past few days.




3 comments:

Mom Price said...

the kids look like they enjoy the winter weather. VJ looks like he is so bundled up that he can't move. the pictures are wonderful. And how are Anna and Vito doing in the winter weather? Is Anna wearing shorts yet like she did at my house? Soon you will be able to drive in the snow in your own car! Good luck.

Vito said...

Anna & Vito have to pay for the gas that makes the heat so, no, shorts are not allowed.

Lisa Marie said...

I just came back from Vail so I had my fill of snow. So I guess I won't be visiting you over there anytime soon.

VJ looks so grown up.