Friday, February 2, 2007

And the Winner is...

Every Friday morning, Katie's school has an all school assembly. They make announcements, sing songs, recognize birthdays, welcome new students and say good-bye to ones that are leaving. Parents are welcome to attend and for the past two weeks VJ and I have. We skipped today so that we could get to the house and continue to unpack.

So naturally it's the day that Katie won a prize.

The Kindergarten classes have been studying transportation. One of the classes made some graph about transportation based upon some surveys that all the students filled out (I'm a little fuzzy on the details). By filling out the survey you were entered in a drawing for "a prize". Today Katie was one of three students whose names were drawn. She won a Children's Thesaurus. She was so excited it was the first thing she told me about when I picked her up this afternoon.

I can't believe we missed it.

0 comments: