Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday VJ!


My little guy turned 3 this weekend. Although if you asked him, he'll tell you that he's 5. Because we went to Vienna this weekend, we had his cake on Friday. It was a very Superman Birthday what with receiving Seasons 2 & 3 of Superman: The Animated Series from grandparents and a Flying Superman from Mom & Dad & Katie (it glides actually).

I know you are all laughing at my parents for actually believing that it was VJ that wanted Superman: TAS and not really me (a friend of ours once made the mistake of asking me what Katie wanted for her birthday and I convinced her that she wanted the Thundercats, Season 2...luckily Anna intervened...Hi Renee!). Actually VJ LOVES Superman and is watching it right now, which makes my day easier, you betcha.

2 comments:

Aunt Liz said...

Happy Birthday VJ. Who's your favorite Aunt? I know Aunt Elizabeth. No Aunt Jackie, Aunt Elizabeth. I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Always,
Aunt Elizabeth
XOXOXOXOXO

Lisa Marie said...

I can't find the thing I had to mail to VJ. Hopefully I'll find it and mail it before your trip stateside this summer.