Sunday, December 16, 2007

A to Z Christmas Party

VJ's school held it's Christmas party this past Friday. The kids had a great time. They sang songs and did dances. For one dance they had to find a new partner after every verse (kind of like musical chairs) and they had a lot of fun scrambling around, changing partners, knocking each other over, etc.

VJ & Kathleen are partners for this go 'round.

VJ & Yonatan are two candles (for the song "Six Little Candles")
For the last dance VJ's partner was Sosha. He had told me about this earlier in the week:
VJ: "Sosha is my partner for dancing."
Me: "Sosha's your dance partner?"
VJ: "Yes, she's my partner for dancing and kissing and hugging."

Apparently at the end of the dance they had to hug each other and VJ & Sosha thought this was such a good idea that they didn't want to let go. Way to go, VJ!

VJ & Sosha

Still hugging after everyone else was done.
More Pictures on our Kodak Gallery Homepage.

1 comments:

Mama T said...

Hi - I know of you through Lisa Marie's blog and I'm wondering if you have any news about her pregnancy etc. We haven't heard a peep and I'm hoping all is well. Could you email me or reply to this comment and I'll get an email follow-up?
Thanks and enjoy the snow! We were just in Banff and it was up to our calves. Lovely stuff, until you have to drive in it.