Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exciting Time at the Grocery Store

Very exciting time at the grocery store today. When I opened the carton of eggs to check them (gotta make sure that they're not broken before you buy them) I was astonished to find a White Egg. Why is this exciting? Well because it's the first white egg I have seen in Budapest...ever. I kid you not. Just wanted to let you know, since I know you share my excitement about this not at all.


In other food related news, I also finally found a can of tomato paste. I can't remember exactly what I wanted the tomato paste for, but that's not important right now.

1 comments:

Mom Price said...

Wow - finding a white egg among all the brown is a really rare thing. You must have the luck of the Irish. The tomato paste was when we were making homemade chili and I asked if you had any, and then we realized that the store didn't seem to have any at all.
I always love your blogs whether you think so or not!