Friday, November 16, 2007

You Won't Care About This

You really won't care about this post. I know you won't because I talked to some of the other parents here about this and, while they were polite and listened, I could tell that they could give a shit. This is just for me.

This is the scene outside our house this morning:
It's gorgeous. It's like Frosty's Winter Wonderland or something.

Now, I drove 2 km (1.24 miles) away from the house (basically straight down the mountain we live on) and this is what it looked like:

I'm just amazed at the difference the...altitude I guess...makes.

It was snowing when I left house to pick the kids up from school yesterday. I drove down the hill and it turned to rain. As I got closer to their schools (which basically is on the next hill over) it changed back to snow. I don't know, it was just interesting and stuff.

Anyway that's all I have to say. See, I told you that you wouldn't care but TS, start your own blog and you can talk about your own random synapse firings.

0 comments: