Thursday, November 15, 2007

Katie & Anya go Bowling

Katie had an early release day yesterday so we took her friend Anya bowling to celebrate her birthday (Anya's party is this Sunday and we will miss it since we will be in sunny Troy, NY for Thanksgiving).

The girls had a great time. Anya started off really well, so much so that I could tell Katie was a little annoyed. Even though I'm not very competitive myself (she must get this from Anna) I thought she did a good job keeping it in and being a good sport. Plus it helped that she did better than Anya in the 2nd game.

The only problem we had was that after a couple of frames into the 1st game I noticed a really bad smell in the bowling alley. I couldn't figure out what the hell that smell was until a couple frames later I looked at the scoreboard and realized it was me, stinking up the place with my EXTREMELY poor play. Seriously, Anya bowled an 8 in the 1st frame and I bowled a 7. I DID NOT CATCH UP TO HER UNTIL THE FREAKING 7th FRAME! I was so bad that the bowling alley guy made a point to mention that he noticed Anya kicking my ass when I went to pay. It was one of the few times where I actually wished the clerk did not speak English.























BowlerGame 1Game 2
Katie8268
Anya8650
Vito108114



We wrapped up the afternoon with some milkshakes from McDonald's.
More pictures on our Kodak Gallery Homepage.

0 comments: