Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Many Faces of Frank Salvaggio

So while wasting time on the internet I came across this gem: Face of the Future. You upload a picture of your face and the site applies filters to it and you get to see what you would look like if you were a different ethnicity or a type of art work, etc. And I thought, wouldn't it be funny if I loaded my picture and posted some of the results on the blog.

Then it hit me. Wouldn't it be even FUNNIER if I uploaded a picture of my Dad and posted the results to the blog? Oh yeah, that's definitely funnier.

The Original, One and Only, Frank Salvaggio

United Nations Franks:

Afro-Carribean Frank

East Asian Frank


West Asian Frank

Feminized Frank (Frances)

Artsy-Farsty Franks:


El Greco Frank


Manga Frank

Sci-Fi Franks:

ApeMan Frank
ApeMan Frank is probably my favorite since, every time I look at it, I hear my Aunt Vicki (my Dad's sister-in-law) laughing her ass off and asking "Do they have a Horse's Ass filter?"

All of these pictures are available on our Kodak Gallery site. Slightly off topic, but did you know that you can order personalized gifts, like coffee mugs, playing cards, coasters, etc. directly from the Kodak Gallery site? I'm just saying.

0 comments: