Monday, September 10, 2007

House Guest

So we are very excited that Anna's Mom has come for a week's visit.

Mom Price arrived yesterday, exhausted after her long flights. Apparently the first flight, Houston - Paris, was EXTREMELY bumpy. She said she counted at least 4 people who lost their dinner! To celebrate her arrival we took her to our favorite Hungarian restaurant: TGI Friday's (I highly recommend the Jack Daniel's Pork Chops...A Hungarian Classic).

In addition to being happy she is visiting because we love her and are glad to see her, I was especially happy to see her since she brought me my new contact lenses! My left contact ripped a few weeks ago so I've been having to wear my glasses...the glasses that are about 3 yrs behind on my prescription and whose nose rests broke off recently.

She also brought us other goodies like Froot Loops, Welch's Grape Jelly, Crystal Light Pink Lemonade, Starbucks Coffee and Splenda!

Today Mom took it easy: got up late, had breakfast, enjoyed the cool, pleasant weather by sipping her tea on our patio and then went back in for a nap!

We look forward to spending the week with her and showing her around Budapest!

0 comments: