Monday, October 13, 2008

International Week Opening Parade

It's International Week at AISB again. Mom Price is visiting and she and I got there extra early to get good seats (the gym fills up quickly).

Katie was super excited since she was picked to be the "Sign Bearer" for USA this year. And it was extra nice that she walked in with her brother, holding his hand.

Too bad they didn't look my way as they led the American contingent into the gym.

Katie sits with her class...
...and Vito with his.
Katie's good friend Shiraz was the Flag Bearer for Israel.

Katie's friend Courtney and her sister Skye who is in Pre-K with Vito, represented South Africa.
The South Koreans always look terrific.

It was a great morning and a good start to International Week.

1 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I love her pigtails! Is that your doing? I vividly remember me asking my dad for pigtails when my mom was gone once. After he had me in tears, he called one of his sisters to come fix my hair.