Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday to my Dad, today on his 61st Birthday. And now that moment you've all been waiting for (at least since my Mom's Birthday last month) it's time for

"Frank Salvaggio Throughout the Years"

1949. I never pictured my Dad as a "Little Elephant Overalls" kinda guy

1st Communion.
He wasn't fooling anybody with that "angelic" pose.

Sometime 1963-1967 High School Picture
(just not sure from which of the 3 High Schools he attended)

1967 USAF
I think my brother looks EXACTLY like my Dad in this picture.

1971 USAF Sgt. Frank Salvaggio. Protecting the beer and...
...basketball courts of Okinawa from the Vietcong.Audition Photo for the part of Arthur Fonzerelli for new TV Show "Happy Days."
(The part eventually went to Henry Winkler.)

1973 Baby Vito & Dad outside our River Street Home.

The Birthday Boy and his lovely wife. 2007
Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

He does look EXACTLY like Frankie in that one picture. And I like how he's rocking the curls in your baby picture. Happy bday Frank!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Salvaggio!

I am crushed to see that IMBROKETOO has been retired forever. That was a blast from the past!

Greetings to everyone in Budapest, Troy, and Texas!