Friday, January 25, 2008

More Bowling with Katie & Anya

Sorry for the lack of posts in a while...just not too much happening.

You can expect a post about Bowling at least once a month since that has officially become our thing to do when Katie has an Early Dismissal day. Which is fine because the girls really seem to enjoy it and so do I.























BowlerGame 1Game 2
Katie8774
Anya79110
Vito144161



Anya really rocked on her second game, coming up with 4 spares! Katie, while not scoring as high, has been working on her form as she wants to "bowl the right way." And it's working, as she had several balls that went all the way down the lane without touching the bumpers!

Originally I wasn't going to bowl as my elbow had been killing me on and off since Christmas (no I haven't seen a doctor). But I was feeling pretty good so I decided what the hell. I set Katie up though when I told her not to tell Mommy about it. The little squealer ratted me out as soon as Anna walked through the door that night!


Katie took most of the pictures so you can find them all on her Kodak Gallery Homepage.

0 comments: