Thursday, March 12, 2009

By Popular Demand

Here's some more pictures from our cruise.

It was a little windy on deck as we passed the Italian island of Stromboli. I'll always remember Stromboli as the cool volcano island on the placemat/map of Italy at Testo's.

The kids and I in front of the Parthenon.
The kids really enjoyed walking on the beach and throwing rocks in the surf in Rhodes.
Also in Rhodes, Katie thought this tiny pink truck was too cool.

If you stand just right you can make goofy pictures like this in Egypt.


I just like to say "We rode camels in Egypt." I may have to get a t-shirt made.
Did you know that camels aren't even native to Egypt? Not that it matters because: We rode camels...in Egypt!

Just so you don't think I only post goofy pictures of my Dad.

We had a long wait between when we got dropped off at the airport (11am) and when our flight actually left (10pm) so we found an open plug and camped out for the day. This sadly is also the last picture that shows our 160 GB ipod working as it was dropped shortly after this was taken. It currently is doing it's impression of a very expensive paperweight.

2 comments:

Mom Price said...

I love the new pictures. The one of Katie touching the top of the pyramid is great! I am sorry your iPod is broke. Is it under warrenty? Thanks for putting up the pictures.

Lisa Marie said...

Anna looks like she's freezing her a@@ off on the beach. No bikini shots? I'll wait for the next post. Oh, and the European guys all wear speedo-type suits so I expect that you're blending in with appropriate attire. On second thought, don't share, the mental image was more than enough.

A good daddy would totally buy Katie a pink truck of her very own.