Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna

Since we've moved to Hungary Anna has enjoyed having her birthday fall on a holiday, St. István Day (St. Stephen's Day) and thus having the whole day off.

She enjoyed the day by sleeping in, reading her book, taking a nap and playing the Wii with me and the kids.

I'm not allowed to say how old she is, but maybe the pictures will give you a clue.

The Official Birthday-Girl-Approved Picture

The more Factual Mom & Kids Picture

Happy Birthday Anna!

P.S.
The cake was terrific! I rule.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Marie said...

Indeed...Happy Birthday Anna. 38???? Wow, you look so very young and fresh. I overheard a woman the other day saying "People always tell me I look younger than I am." Even though you do, don't go around saying that, it looks like you're fishing for compliments. And strangers may want to slap you.

And I'm thankful for your birthday because it got Vito off his ass and back to blogging.