Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Anna and I don't really exchange gifts for Mother's Day or Father's Day. However, this past Mother's Day I decided to go to the movies and see Iron Man and gave Anna the gift of some quality time with the kids. For Father's Day Anna did me one better and has left the country for the week (she's in France).

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad ever.

A special "Happy Father's Day" to my brother Frank on his very 1st Father's Day (you have only yourself to blame that I don't have a more updated picture of you and my niece).

Here's a picture of me and my goofs from our recent trip to Ireland (which I still have yet to post about...Coming Soon).

And of course the obligatory "Goofy Picture" of my Dad. Since it's Father's Day I decided to be nice and post the picture of his portrait hanging at the "Best Dad's Museum" in NoWhere, USA.


Happy Father's Day!

0 comments: