Monday, July 16, 2007

VJ at Disney World

VJ had a great time as well. He did miss some things (he slept through the afternoon parade and he stayed home Thursday night) but there we lots of things he enjoyed.

His favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. We must have went on this ride at least 8 times.

We also got to meet the "real" Buzz Lightyear.
He got a kiss from Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).
Anna was chosen to participate in Woody's Cowboy Camp. VJ was not pleased.
"I don't like Mommy to dance."
I think his most favorite character greeting was meeting Lightning McQueen and Mater at Disney MGM Studios. I watched and waited and when I saw the "handlers" coming down the street I pounced and scored us the 3rd position in line.

We then proceeded to totally hold up the line getting the pictures with Mater. Every time we got VJ to look at us, Mater would "talk" and he would look back at him.

0 comments: